Health and Safety Protocols
The safety of our musicians, guests, volunteers and staff is always our top priority and planned for accordingly. We encourage those who are sick to stay home and remind everyone coming to our venues to wash their hands regularly with soap and water and use hand sanitizer.
We continue to implement preventive measures at The Nash consistent with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies. We have taken the following steps to help ensure the health and safety of everyone who walks into our buildings:
- We have installed three Aerus air scrubbers in our HVAC system which cleans the airflow eliminating 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. We also have installed MERV 13 air filters in each HVAC unit which are the highest rated filters available to limit viruses and bacteria in the airflow.
- The seating configuration will have seating groups spaced 6 feet apart. Total seating capacity will be limited 34 to 41 attendees, depending on group sizes. Groups of 5 or more should contact The Nash directly for tickets.
- For parties of three or four, please purchase adjacent tickets and we will combine two seating circles to accommodate.
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers will be available throughout the venue.
- The facility will have appropriate signage regarding health and safety practices, including wearing a mask, social distancing and encouraging frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- Congregating areas near the ticket counter, concessions counter and the bathrooms will be marked with appropriate 6-foot social distancing designations.
- If you are not feeling well or displaying symptoms, please stay home.
- Staff, musicians and volunteers exhibiting symptoms will be asked to return home.
- Staff, volunteers, musicians and guests will wear masks fully covering their nose and mouth and maintain adequate social distancing when moving throughout the venue.
- Masks will be available if you do not have one.
- Bathrooms and other high contact areas will be wiped down during performances using a sanitizer.
- The tables, chairs, stage and bathrooms will be wiped down with sanitizer after each performance.
By purchasing a ticket for a show performed at the Nash, you understand and expressly acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. In attending the event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive, release, and discharge Jazz in Arizona, Inc., dba The Nash; the host venue; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers from any and all liability under any theory, whether in negligence or otherwise, for any illness or injury.