The following information is provided to assist in transportation and parking when visiting The Nash.
- Easiest Nash Access: Light rail is the easiest and closest access to The Nash if patrons prefer not to drive and find parking. The Central and Roosevelt light rail stop is one short block west of The Nash. There are 11 free Park and Ride locations throughout the Valley. Pick one convenient for you! For rates and other details see http://www.valleymetro.org/how_to_ride/lr_park_and_ride
- Public Parking: Free public parking may be available in the surface lot adjacent to The Nash on the east side (behind Carly's, entering off Roosevelt or 2nd Street) and on the streets north of Portland. Metered parking is available elsewhere for $1.50/hour up to four hours.
- Parking Garage: Patrons of The Nash may purchase 3 hour parking for $6.00, which is a 33% discount from the price available to the general public.
Parking is in the Ace Parking garage directly across 1st Street, north of Roosevelt, with the entrance about mid-block. (1001 N. Central Ave. is the published address)
You can purchase the parking as a retail add-on when purchasing a ticket online through our website or at the box office upon arrival at The NashWhether you purchased online in advance or plan to buy at the box office:
- Touch the screen at the parking garage gate to engage the ticketing system.
- Tap "Begin", then tap "Get Ticket".
- Park your vehicle in the garage.
- Bring the parking ticket with you to The Nash
- We will attach a bar code sticker to the blank end of your parking ticket.
- Upon leaving the garage, scan the parking garage bar code first and The Nash bar code second to trigger the discount.
- Note: If you have parked for more than 3 hours, you will be charged for the additional time at the standard rate of $3.00 per hour.